Officials say Thailand's rescued boys in good health, hungry

Officials say Thailand's rescued boys in good health, hungry

At least two companies are also looking to make a film telling the story of the rescue.

"They are good physically and mentally", a health official said at a separate press conference from Chiang Rai Prachanukroh Hospital.

"Everyone is in high spirits and are happy to get out", Jesada added. The entire Wild Boar youth soccer team and its coach have been safely removed from a cave in Thailand.

Heavy rain has been intermittent in the region over the last three days but further downpours could disrupt the removal of the remaining boys and their coach.

Broadcaster ABC said it was Harris who decided in what order they should leave, in an operation that culminated in joy on Tuesday when Thailand's Navy SEALs declared the whole team was safely out, 18 days after the ordeal began.

"If everything goes right, we will see four kids and a doctor and three Seals that have stayed with the kids will all come out".

"We have not been told which child has been brought out ..."

Fresh rains on Tuesday added urgency to the final stages of the treacherous rescue bid, several kilometres inside a mountain and through flooded, tight corridors.

Two of the boys were showing symptoms of lung infections but the four boys from the first group rescued were all walking around their hospital beds. He said experience gained during the successful extractions in the preceding two days would allow them to work faster and more efficiently.

The NBA's Top Pick Has Been Traded
Others think that he’ll continue to use the picks himself and construct a young core that can emerge after the Cavaliers vs. Fultz is an ideal scoring guard to run alongside him, and can also take over point guard duties if the Simmons experiment fails.

The second group of four rescued on Monday are aged 12 to 14.

An Australian doctor involved in freeing 12 young soccer players and their coach from caves in northern Thailand learned later that his father had died as the rescue effort was winding down.

"I beg Phra Pirun because the Meteorological Department said that from Monday on there will be continuous rain", Bancha said.

After divers brought out four of the boys Monday evening, authorities indicated the rescue operation would continue for a third day. They were all also given vaccinations for rabies and tetanus.

Monday's rescue mission, which saw four boys extracted before dusk and whisked to Chiang Rai hospital, took around nine hours.

The tech entrepreneur tweeted Tuesday morning he'd "Just returned from Cave 3" referring to the rescuers' command centre inside the extensive cave network. He posted photos of the cave interior and a video showing people working their way through chest-high water.

The SpaceX and Tesla founder developed and tested a "kid-sized" submarine that he suggested might be able to assist with the rescue.

The submarine was constructed in about eight hours and was tested in a Los Angeles pool with a person inside, including maneuvering through obstacles that replicate the cave's narrowest passages.

Related Articles