Criminal sexual assualt charges have been filed against a Michigan State University football player.
In February, the team suspended three other players and a football staffer in connection to a separate incident that occurred in an on-campus apartment in January.
Robertson was suspended from the team after the incident on Sunday, April 9, according to the Detroit Free Press.
When the latest allegation came to light, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said in a statement at the time: "We will continue to educate and enforce high standards for the program".
The Ingham County Prosecutor's Office says Robertson has not been arraigned yet.
Bill O'Reilly accuser appears on 'The View'
A spokeswoman for Fox News referred calls to representatives for 21st Century Fox, who didn't respond to requests for comment. O'Reilly will not return to the Fox News Channel", Rupert, James and Lachlan wrote in a letter addressed to their employees.
The former four-star recruit was previously charged with misdemeanor battery before signing with Michigan State. The student who said she was sexually assaulted reported what happened, and the university has two investigations ongoing.
According to Allen County Court records, Robertson completed the diversionary program and the case was dismissed on March 22 of this year.
Michigan State University Police requested four arrest warrants from the prosecutor on February 16 after investigating the incident.
Last week, rumblings of another sexual assault investigation against a Michigan State football player began. The school has confirmed that recruiting director Curtis Blackwell is under suspension but has not confirmed he is the subject of the investigation.
Four warrant requests have been submitted to the prosecutor in that case, three for sexual assault and a fourth for a non-sexual crime.